Monday, August 3, 2015

Good to be alive.

Hey lovelies

not much to write, and not much time....

but this week was amazing. I am loving this area more and more and the sad thing is is that there is a chance I could be transfered out in a few weeks. But! the work goes on and life goes on. 

Jeffrey came to church again yesterday. He is really improving. we have been teaching him a lot. He is just eating it up! The only thing is he needs to quit smoking...pray for him! he is trying hard but it's a hard thing. He could really use as many prayers as possible. 

I want to thank you all for your support in everything!!! I know you are praying for our success out here. I really appreciate it and I know it helps. I have a firm testimony of prayer! I know Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers. 

 We started teaching Sanaya and her family. We are going to have to take it pretty slow because her son doesn't know pretty much anything about God or the basics of the bible so...! we will be focusing on that with them which is wonderful; we are just grateful we get to teach them now :)

I love you all! Have a great week and remember that Heavenly Father knows and loves YOU personally. 

Love, Sister Brig:)

p.s. last week we went to Groningen to Pannekoekschip (pancake ship) and ate delicious panenkoeken with the Sisters there , one of them being my lovely trainer :) we had fun. it's literally a restraunt on a ship.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment