Monday, May 2, 2016

Man this week went by fast....

HEYOOOO
First off, can I just tell y'all how much I love and appreciate you all? Thank you for the prayers of support and praying for the missionaries around the whole world. I know they go a long way. So thank you :) 
 
So like it says in the subject line, this week just flew by! and I just LOVE it down here in Lokeren :) It's definitely a different-ish culture and dialect...I felt like a greenie all over again when I got here because I had to listen real good again to know what they're saying, but I really like their accent. It's beautiful! It's like a mix of dutch with a strong french influence. We are teaching some suuuper cool people, a few that are just around the corner of being baptized. And I absolutely ADORE my companion, Sister Burnham! It seriously feels like she has been on her mission for months, and she's only on her second transfer! We joke a lot and laugh a lot and are just enjoying the happiness that doing misisonary work brings :) Sadly a lot of our appointments this week fell through which left for a lot of time of knocking and finding, but it has been really awesome and we have found some solid potentials. 
The ward is amazing, just ready to jump when we say we need help with anything. I really love it here. I am sad I only get to be here for 4 more weeks but I am at least grateful I get to be here at all :) Sorry this email is rather short, we have to get going soon to visit a city here in Belgium for our P-day...
But just know that I love you all, each and every one of you and I am so grateful for this opportunity that I have of serving the Lord, and that I still have een beetje time left :)
Love, 
Zuster Harris :)
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment