Monday, November 9, 2015

haha PSYCH

dear people,

Well we got the call yesterday and I am not staying here in Apeldoorn, I will be transfered to Groningen! I am going to serve there with Sister Stewart-Chester. In one transfer I will have 4 different companions and 3 different cities. 

Well, last week was super good. We have an investigator on baptismal date, Anja! We were teaching her the first lesson and she said she really wanted to get baptized so we explained to her we could set a goal for a date of her being baptized and she was down. She's got a way to go but through Christ, all things all possible. 

We have an investigator, Nathaniel, who is like 21 or so and last week he came to institute at the senior couple's house where the ysa centrum is. it was super cool and we talked about Jesus and it was awesome. The spirit was there.

Well, we had a couple other lessons with people and it was good. I came here and we had no investigators but we prayed hard and worked hard and we saw miracles in the past 2 weeks we've been together. The sisters here will have a great week of lessons with people we were able to make appointments with. I went crazy one day and called all the potentials and former investigators and we got some appointments set up with people who still have interest....for some reason the missionaries stopped teaching them. So that will be good for them. I am bumbed I am leaving after having such a great week, but I know God's plan is greater than mine. There are always people to hear the gospel, wherever you go. I know that. 

I want you guys to know I have a firm testimony of this gospel. I know it is the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know He is the head of this church. I know Heavenly Father has a plan for us all. He sent His son to the earth to make all things possible. Walk with Him. He knows. 

I love you all. Have a great week. Turn an ordinary day into a day full of miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment