Tuesday, December 15, 2015

"Jezus maakt ons harten beter"

Goede morgen!!!!!!!!!!!! of avond......

well, I don't have much time to email but this week has been great. one of the highlights of this past week was our appointment with Nasu. We brought a member and his son with us to teach her and we taught her about tithing and fast offerings and it went well. But the brother who was with us sensed that there was something wrong with her and that she needed a priesthood blessing. he made sure that she had been taught about priesthood and she had and he offered to give her a blessing of confirmed, and she agreed happily. He gave her a blessing in broken english (she speaks english better than dutch) and it was so beautiful. the spirit was really strong and I asked her how she felt afterwards and she said peaceful. We moved her baptismal date to January 9th due to her doctor appointments that have been scheduled on sundays so she hasn't been to church enough. but she is still very positive and wants to get baptized. 

Let's see....last week we had zone conference. that was good, learned some cool new teaching methods. It was a good week, probably one of the busiest of my mission and I love it. a lot of people are wanting to learn more and we have a few good, solid investigators looking for truth. also transfer calls came on sunday and I get to stay with sister stewart-chester in groningen! I'm so happy, I love her. Happy we get to be together for christmas, new years and her birthday! She is a great missionary. Stoked to see what this next transfer brings!

well I have to go but know that I love you all and I am excited to skype you on Christmas! still don't know what time it will be because we are still looking for someone to let us come over for christmas...but it will work out :) hopefully i will be able to let you know next monday when we will skype. but for now, can you tell me your skype name? (dad) (and wes and kids if you won't be with mom or dad) 

There is a new christmas video that is WONDERFUL. Watch it and share it! Remember the reason for the season, and that Wise Men Still Seek Him. 

Veel liefs, 

Zuster Harris










No comments:

Post a Comment