this week was a good one, busy but good! Busy is good, right? Anywho, we got to go to the temple this week as a mission and thereafter Keukenhof. Crazy that I went on this trip a year ago already, I remember thinking..."wow, next year when I go I will only have like 6 weeks left..." crazy how fast time flies.
We found 2 new investigators this week, both from Italy, both completely random people (they don't know eachother) but like, it was super cool! Taught them both the first lesson and they were positive and want to learn more and come to church.
Daan is still a superstar, and the elders told us that yesterday in priesthood they were trying to figure out who could give an elderly woman in the ward a lift to church, and Daan immediately stuck his hand in the air. He is so solid. We are going to try to move his baptismal date up a few weeks because he is SO ready. Continue to pray for him, expecially the closer he gets to being baptized because we all know how the adversary can be and can pull people down if we don't continue to pray for them and support them. He is doing so well!!!!
The temple was amazing, I love the feeling there. When I walked in I just felt like I walked into home. It was a beautiful experience, and that is something I am looking forward to when I end my mission, I can go to the temple as often as I want :) Love it there. Prayers were answered.
I hope you all have a wonderful week, here are some pics of Keukenhof, the temple, and other random things :) LOVE YOU
2. Peter and Kyla
3. Rainy sunset from apartment
4. Elder Penman and Sister Black, buddies from the MTC
5. The Den Haag Temple!
6. Selfie again
1. Us sitting in a wooden shoe with a very happy little boy running. Funny thing is there were 2 little kids inside the shoe that said when we came up to take a picture: "you can take the picture, we just want to stay in the shoe" then there were lots of little giggles :) reminded me of Kylie and Ella.
2. Tulip fields
3. Elder Penman
4. Elders Penman and Bonner
5. the elders wanted a picture with them
6. Me and President and Sister Bunnell!! LOVE these two.
1. Elder Hirsch and his wooden dutch shoes (Klompen)
2. Sister Black's first time trying Harring. She didn't actually eat it.
3. Sisters Romeny and Goodman
4. remake photo of last year at Keukenhof with their twin hair
6. Romney and flowers :)