well, the subject line says it: this week was OFF DA HOOK CRAY BIZAYYY. But like, it was a great week and I am so grateful for my circumstances. I am beyond grateful for the sisters in my zone that i am privileged to work among. we saw some miracles this week:
1. finally got to teach Farhad this week
2. went on exchanges to Tilburg where i worked with sister parker (a greenie) who is on fire and we taught the first lesson twice while knocking doors, on their doorstep. got them a new, solid investigator named Layo :) he is awesome he tried giving us 10 euros to pay back for the Book of Mormon. after standing there for 10 minutes, telling him dat mag niet (we can't accept that) he kept insisting and we were about to miss our train. after trying to explain as hard as we could, and him still holding it out, we caved and had to accept it. his reasoning was that 10 years ago someone gave him money to catch a train and he asked how he could pay him back, well the guy told him to just pay it forward. There you go folks, that was a lesson i learned this week was to pay it forward. bless someone else's life. we promised Layo we would give it to someone who really needed it. bless his heart.
3. family Westerlaken. 'nuff said.
4. Daan came to church yesterday AND was fasting AND bore his testimony in the fast and testimony meeting. wow. the spirit was strong. he is so solid. So so so grateful. so excited for him.
Anyways, don't have much more time so that was a summary of my week's miracles! don't forget to never stop inviting someone to partake of the gospel, to pay it forward, and know that God loves you. I love you too.
1. a selfie of me to remember what i look like because lets be honest none of you remember lol jk
2. sister black and her best friend from Ireland who happened to come to the same mission and were mtc comps and are now in the same district. Irish buddies! :)
the rest are pics of me sitting on these random book piles we found here in Dordt. enjoy.