Monday, June 1, 2015

De beproevingen zijn de zegeningen :)

GOEDE MORGENNNNNNN IEDEREEEEENNNNNNNNN

wow. I love you guys. I am so grateful for the family and friends that I have!

This week has been CRAZY. to be leading in a city is fun but it is also stressful. YOU are the only one who really knows how to run the city....you are the only one who knows how to get places, what the investigator needs, blah blah blah. But luckily the Holy Ghost is a personage of spirit so I  am blessed to have him as my constant guide and I have my wonderful, lovely new companion, Sister Johanson.

Sister Johanson is so great. She is 21, so I feel like a baby compared to her (she has already done 2 years of school....hi high school? haha?). she is a dancer. She is a singer. She has big brown eyes. She is a hard worker. and she loves missionary work. We are diferent people, but that is what I love about her. We are BEYOND PUMPED for this transfer. We are so ready to work hard, to find more people to teach, and to strengthen our little assen gemeente (branch). Assen didn't know what was coming for them when we became companions. My last transfer was a little ring of fire for me...but because of it, I have learned the kind of missionary I want to be. I have learned that I CAN do this. I can do this because of the Lord. Through my weaknesses, Christ can strengthen me. I know I wouldn't be able to do this without help from my Heavenly Father and the Lord.

Well sadly, because this week was so crazy full of appointment after appointment, I have no new pictures.....our investigators are doing well, we have yet to get one to come to church but it's going to happen. Through faith and hard work and diligence, the Lord will make it happen! I love being a missionary!!!!!

Also, ps...I hit my 6 month mark next week....what????? that is 1/3 of my mission, already gone. I only have a year left. weird. I hope I can be what the Lord wants me to be and do what the Lord wants me to do with my year left here!!!!!

I love you guys. Have an awesome week.

alma 26:12

Liefs,

Zuster Harris :)

No comments:

Post a Comment